Saturday, May 29, 2010

Introduction

Hey there! My name is Cruise and I am a year 9 student at William Ross State High School in Townsville, Australia. This term in my Asian Studies class we are researching and exploring the lives of teenagers in Japan and India. I find this topic very interesting and surprising. Japanese traditions and schooling is something I have learnt about and I find it very fascinating.


As part as our assessment we are required to write a series of blogs from the perspective of either a Japanese or Indian teenager. I have chosen to write as a Japanese teenager as I have always found Japan and Japanese people very interesting and some Japanese things like manga I really enjoy myself. Click on the links to find out more information about the thing! I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment